Saturday, June 4, 2016

The Anatomy of Jane (WJM #1) by Amelia LeFay

29453846
[BLURB]
Jane

I’ve always been on my own. My life used to consist of nothing but work, keeping Allen out of trouble, and if I had time, sleep. Then I became their maid.

Max

Every day more than half a million people tune in to watch my show. They trust me. I know it’s because I’m the only son of the prominent Emerson family. However, I like to believe it because I’m honest no matter what story I report on. I’m honest about everything but the man I’ve been f**king for the last four years… and now her.

Wesley

First I want three things: First Maxwell Emerson and Jane Chapman both in my bed. Second, to be the best bloody chef in the country. Third, to figure out how to simultaneously get the first and second things I want without any of us getting hurt.

THREE PEOPLE.

ONE LOVE STORY….





[MY THOUGHTS]

Wow.... I'm so glad that I got the opportunity to read this book. This isn't just an erotic story. It's not even just a M/M story. It's so much more. I couldn't put this down!

I love Jane. She is a free spirit, unafraid of life. Although she grew up without loving parents, she always works hard to earn an extra dollar by bartending or cleaning homes. She never sold herself for easy money. Her life changed when she met Max and Wes.

Max is a very popular guy on television. He is also the son of a politician. Because of this combination, he can't be completely open with his relationship with Wes.

Wes is a michelin chef. He wants to be public with the relationship, but he understands Max's wishes. Wes is also the kinky one in the relationship. These two hot alphas will melt your heart... and maybe some other areas. And it gets even more hot when the trio come together.

All the characters were well developed and the story just swallowed me up. There were so many cute moments that made me laugh out loud. I really need the next book. I'm literally marking my calendar. Amelia LeFay, you are amazing. Thank you for this awesome journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment